There’s a right way and wrong way to use your glove. And if you’re not taking them on/off glove the right way, as well as at the right time, you’re basically undoing all of the protective advantages of them.
- Before usage, inspect the gloves for any defects or imperfections. If in doubt, do not use them, get a new pair
- Take out a glove from its original box
- Touch only a restricted surface of the glove correspondong to the wrist.
- Don the first one
- Take the second one with the bare hand and touch only a restricted surface of glove
- Turn the external surface of the glove to be donned on the folded fingers of the gloved hand, thus permitting to glove the second hand.
- Pinch one at the wrist level to remove it.
- Hold the removed glove in the gloved hand. Remove the second one by rolling it down the hand and fold into the first one.
- Discard the removed glove.
Keep in mind, you should never wear gloves more than once, and they should be removed before entering a “clean” setting or touching a “clean” surface — such as before opening your car door.