Manufacturers are working around the clock to meet the increased demand for face shields for healthcare workers. Now it is more important than ever to take good care of your reusable PPE to get maximum life and optimal protection out of all products. Therefore, you should know face shield instructions to use in daily life.
- Clean your hand with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching face shield
- Visual check for any damage on face shield
- Place the front face shield against your forehead.
- Secure elastic foam band around the back of your head
- After use, clean the shields with the pad and water, and place on a cleaned surface to dry.
Face Shield Instructions: Cleaning and Reusing
- Avoid exposure to high heat.
- Handle gently to prevent drops and scratches.
- You can sterilize and reuse your face shield